1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller and the Corporate Data Protection Officer
This data privacy information applies to the data processing by:
Controller: Soltek & Soltek Rechtsanwälte GbR (hereinafter: Soltek & Soltek), Frankenwerft 15, D-50667 Cologne, Germany, E-mail email@example.com
Phone +49 (0)221-25887830, Fax +49 (0)221-25887833
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of Their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.rae-soltek.de or www.soltek-soltek.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
b) We will process the data referred to above for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring the comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating the system safety and stability,
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (a) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the purposes concerning the collection of data listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (a) GDPR,
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (c) GDPR, and
- This is legally admissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (b) GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie; such information are created in each case in connection with the terminal device used in the specific case. However, this does not mean that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user-friendliness; they are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, our system automatically recognized that you have already visited our website and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
We do not use any tracking tools on our website.
6. Data Subject Rights
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in conformity with Art. 15 GDPR, In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to request the rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your personal data in case they were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, as the case may be, meaningful information about the details of the personal data.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain from us the erasure of stored personal data, insofar as the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to requests the restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or in case you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of such data to another controller;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to notify us at any time of your withdrawal of your consent given. The withdrawal of the consent has the consequence that, in the future, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent; and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace, or our office.
7. Right of Objection
As far as your personal data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursuant to Art 6 (1) 1st sentence (f) GDPR, you have the right to object pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons relating to your particular situation or in case your objection is directed against direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without asking for a justification, i.e. a particular situation.
In case you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or of an objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data Security
We use the widespread SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Besides, we also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-Dateness and Changes to this Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid, the date of this version is May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changes to legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data privacy statement. You can call up and print out the current data privacy statement declaration at any time on the website under https://www.rae-soltek.de/datenschutz von Ihnen abgerufen und ausgedruckt werden.