SOLTEK & SOLTEK RECHTSANWÄLTE
Attorneys at law in partnership under civil law
Partners are the lawyer Dr. Cornel C. Soltek and the lawyer Severin W. Becker; each with sole power of representation.
The lawyers Dr. Cornel C. Soltek and Severin W. Becker are admitted in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Cologne Bar Association [Rechtsanwaltskammer Köln], Riehler Straße 30, 50668 Cologne, Germany.
Registered Office of the Company
Frankenwerft 15 | 50667 Köln | Deutschland
Responsible service provider within the meaning of the Telemedia Act
Soltek & Soltek Rechtsanwälte GbR
In essence, the professional activity of Soltek & Soltek Rechtsanwälte is subject to the following professional regulations
- The Federal Lawyers’ Act [Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung – “BRAO”]
- Rules of Professional Practice [Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte – “BORA”]
- Lawyers’ Compensation Act [Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz – “RVG”]
- Regulations for Attorneys Specialized in Certain Areas of Law [Fachanwaltsordnung – “FAO”]
- Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community issued by the CCBE [Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE)]
- Law Implementing the Directives of the European Community pertaining to the professional law regulating the legal profession – Act on the Activities of European Attorneys in Germany dated March 9, 2000 (printed in BGBI. I p. 182) [Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland – “EuRAG”].
- The professional regulations and their translations, if available, can be found on the Internet on the website of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers (http://www.brak.de) under the heading “Berufsrecht” (https://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht/).
Professional Liability Insurance
Under the Federal Lawyers’ Act, lawyers are obliged to maintain a professional liability insurance with a minimum sum insured of EUR 250,000.00. Please see Sec. 51 BRAO for more details.
Soltek & Soltek Rechtsanwälte maintain a professional liability insurance with Provinzial Rheinland Versicherung AG, Provinzialplatz 1, 40591 Düsseldorf, Germany.
The territorial scope of the insurance coverage includes and covers activities in the member states of the European Union. The insurance cover does not include liability claims arising from activities
- provided by law firms or offices established or maintained in other countries,
- in connection with advice on and dealing with non-European law,
- of the lawyer before non-European courts.